Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Trailers for S.H.I.E.L.D & Wonderland

The networks continue to promote their new TV series coming out in the fall. ABC had their upfronts (a news conference) and premiered trailers for two upcoming shows that I am so excited to see.

First is Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. They released a teaser trailer a few days ago but this is the full on trailer and it's amazing. Has the same feel as the Avengers Movie.. I just hope they can keep it up.


The second trailer that got me excited is Once Upon A Time In Wonderland. I don't know if this is set before, during or after Once Upon A Time but it looks amazing. I thought SHIELD was going to be my must see series this fall but Wonderland looks just as amazing and I'm just as excited to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment