Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Post SDCC Blues

I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to walk around a con for five days and 3 of those days in Hobbit feet and then walk around Disneyland the next day... my feet have had it. This is my decompress from San Diego Comic Con day. I did nothing all day long. I could have unpacked or cleaned up the house or even painted but I was physically and emotionally exhausted. I did manage to blog a few days... I'm 12 days behind.. I've never been 12 days behind. I managed to blog all the way up to the day before SDCC. Those blogs are going to take more effort and energy that I just don't have.

There are several aftermaths of SDCC, some folks get the Con Crud (cold/flu) and some get the Post SDCC Blues.. I got the blues. I miss everyone, especially my Bros'. It tough going from sharing a room with your two best friends for five days to sharing a house with no one. Luckily for me I get to see Robert tomorrow for our TV night, but I don't have a clue when I'll be seeing Chris again.. I hope it's soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment