Friday, November 8, 2013

"Get Fit" Week 14

So last week I finally hit my goal of getting below 200, I know it wasn't that far below (198.5) but even a half a pound below would have made me happy. I've been busy with getting my house prepped to go on the market that I have let my "working out" fall by the waste side. By the time it's dark outside I'm exhausted. I have forced myself to do the elliptical a few times this week but not nearly as much as I should. But with that said I am happy to say that I have kept my weight below 200 all week long (I weighted myself every morning). And as it is Friday I weighted myself this morning for my official "Get Fit" weight in and I'm happy to say that my current weight is 197 lbs.

So that's 1.5 lbs less this week. And that also means I have met my goal for the week. If you don't remember my new goal is to lose at least a pound a week. I still have lots of house stuff to do but I'm hoping to get back into my work out routine so I can lose more then just a pound a week... here's hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment