Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Painting and Podcasts

Got up at 7am, had a bit of breakfast, checked email and then was outside painting by 8am. It was still windy but I couldn't put it off anymore. I didn't get anything done yesterday and I swore I wouldn't do that again.

It was tough painting in the wind, especially when I'm on my 20 foot ladder on my tip toes trying to reach the underside of the roof with a paint brunch. But I persisted and by 4pm I was done with the first coat of paint on the side of my house (the one Will and I prepped a few days ago). I would have gone another hour until sundown but I had ran out of paint (so far I've used 10 gallons).

So I headed inside and forced myself to edit my next Alien Nation: The Newcomers Podcast which is due to be released on the 10th. It went fairly well, a spent a total of four hours editing. I also did a bit of prep work on an upcoming MASH 4077 Podcast.

All is all today was a complete 180 from yesterday.. need to have more days like today.

No comments:

Post a Comment