Monday, November 4, 2013

Painting & Gaming With My Buddy

So I finished painting the front of the house... woohoo!! It took a bit longer then I was hoping as most of my painting has, but it's done and it looks pretty good. Around 1pm I got a message from my buddy Will asking if I needed assistance with painting. Of course I said yes, I could use all the help I can get. He arrived around 2:30pm and got started on taping the trim on the side of the house. By the time night had fallen he and I had gotten all the trim on the side of the house tapped off and ready for painting tomorrow.

Afterwards we headed out to Chipotle for some dinner and then came back to my place and played Injustice: Gods Among Us for the next four hours. That is one of my all time favorite games, since I only have one Xbox controller, we played the single player game. So instead of battling each other we followed the awesome storyline of the game. And Will and I would trade off back and forth between battles.

 It was a good day... got some work done on my house and I got to spend some quality time with my buddy Will. Thanks Will for helping out.

No comments:

Post a Comment