Friday, November 29, 2013

"Get Fit" Weeks 16 & 17

So the past few weeks have been a whirlwind. If you follow my blog posts you know I put my house up on the market and the very first day had a viewing and the next day they made an offer. So I have fallen behind on my blog and everything else.

WEEK 16: So for week 15 I weight 197lbs... and can you guess what I weighted on week 16.. yep 197lbs again. I guess I should be happy, with all the stress and craziness I haven't been working out or eating properly and I didn't gain any weight... so yay, but I feel like at week 16 (4 months) I should be down more then 13lbs.

WEEK 17: So another crazy week, lots of stress. On top of the house stuff it's Thanksgiving and I had an "Friendsgiving" at my place. So when I got to the scale this morning I was expecting a weight gain as I didn't really watch what I ate yesterday, but to my surprise I was still 197lbs.

I only have a few more weeks until I have to be out of this house and with that a lot of the stress will be gone. I'm still going to try and workout when I can. I'm running around all over the place these days so I hoping that will get me some good cardio workout. Hopefully by the end of the year I can get down to 195 lbs. That would mean I would have lost 15lbs in 5 months. And come January I can get back into my routine and start dropping the rest of this weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment