Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Home Inspection & Downton Abbey Season 4

Today was the final house inspection. They arrived at 2pm, inspector, both realtors and the potential buyers. I left and went out to lunch, they said that the inspection should take 2 hours or so.  While I was out and after lunch I headed over to Target to get a few Christmas gifts for my niece and nephew. While I was there I got a call from my realtor letting me know that they were done and that she would call me later with the details.

I got home and about an hour later she called me and said that the inspection generally went well. Nothing major but she expected that the buyers would have some minor things that they would want me to fix. She said that we should be getting their requests in a day or do.

During the evening I finished watching Downton Abbey season 4 (series 4). It was a good solid season. Lots of ups and downs but it feel a lot less crazy then previous seasons. I won't go into great details as the series doesn't air here in the US until January but overall it was another fantastic season and I can't wait to see where they take the story and these amazing characters in season 5.

I also got another screener, Blue Jasmine. They are arriving slowly this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment