Tuesday, November 12, 2013

House Game Plan & New S.H.I.E.L.D.

Today my realtor, Mary, stopped by to go over comps and to take pictures of my house. She was arriving at 1pm so I spent 7am to 1pm cleaning up the place. I wanted to make it look as nice as I could. I about killed myself but by the time she got here I think the house looked pretty good. Not everything was painted on the outside but the front of the house and deck area out back looked good.

Mary and I first walked through the house and she gave me advice on what to take down and what to leave up. I pretty much took down all my geeky things.

Next we went over details of houses in my area that were on the market and ones that sold and what they sold for. There was a house very similar to mine in size and acres in Aqua Dulce and they ranged in price from $289,000 to $420,000. I want to price the house to sell but I don't want to under price it. I know selling a house out here could take a while as you need just the right people looking for something like this. We settled on the price $365,000. It's about $20,000 more then what we paid for the house, so that's a good thing. I think it's a bit lower then I would like but I also think it will bring in the buyers, it's defiantly priced to sell. This house was on the market for 62 days before we purchased it from the previous owners. Who know how long it will take this time around.

After that she walked around and took pictures of various rooms and locations. I signed all the paperwork and my house will official be going up on the market this Friday Nov. 15th.

Now time to get all these little side jobs done so it will be ready to show to potential buyers. 

Watched the latest episode of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. "Hub". Another fantastic episode, I love Fitts and Simmons. I'm even warming up to Ward. Still a huge fan of May and Coulson. So far seven episodes have aired and I've loved each one of them. Still hearing a lot of hate for this series but I have decided to ignore it. It doesn't effect my love for the show. I'm a huge fan and will always be one of it's biggest supporters.

No comments:

Post a Comment