Friday, November 15, 2013

More House Stuff & It's Screener Time!!!

My house is officially on the market.. now we wait to see if we get any interest. When Harry and I purchased this house it was on the market for 62 days.. let's hope it's doesn't take that long for me to sell it.

I finished painting the last side of the house, the only thing I have left is touch ups. But as I was about to tweet that I was almost done with painting, I realized that I totally forgot about the chimney and the three window gable. So I jumped on the roof, taped off everything and started to paint only to run out with just a bit more to do. So I called it night for painting and would have to run to Lowes tomorrow to pick up a quart and finish then.

By this time it was getting dark so I just chilled and watched some recorded TV.

It's screener time!!! A few days ago I got my first screener for the movie Rush. Today I got four more screeners. Monsters University, Dallas Buyers Club, The Place Beyond the Pines, and Before Midnight. I'm sure you can guess which one of these movies I have seen already... yep it's Monsters University. But I have heard good things about some of the others. Now that the screeners have started to flow I'm hoping to get 30 or so of them like I did last year. Can't wait to see what comes next.

If you're interested in hanging out and watching some screeners let me know.. that's my favorite way of watching these.. with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment