Thursday, November 14, 2013

House Prepping, Mini Who & Podcasts

Today I continued to paint the final side of my house. With my house going up on the market tomorrow I need to get this done ASAP.  While the paint dried I did a major clean up around the yard. My friends did an amazing job pulling weeds a few months back but I wanted to get rid of some dead plants and a ton of wood debris. I also worked on getting the backyard watering system to work. Lots of lifting and walking back and forth.

By night fall I was exhausted and sore, I felt like I just did the worlds most extreme workout. You think after months of this my body would get use to it.. but nope. My painters elbow is getting worse but there really isn't anything I can do.. this painting must get done.

My realtor Mary sent me a preview of my house listing that will officially be launched tomorrow. You can check it out HERE.

In geeky news.. BBC release a mini episode for the upcoming 50th Anniversary episode of Doctor Who "Day of the Doctor. This mini episode is called Night of the Doctor. I have to say it was awesome to see an familiar face, that hasn't been seen in a while. I'm really looking forward to this 50th Anniversary episode. You can check out the mini episode below.


And to finish my night off and since I've been so busy I almost forgot. I have a MASH 4077 Podcast that's due tomorrow (or rather midnight tonight). So I spent 7pm to just under midnight editing the next one and getting uploaded and ready to go.

Needless to say I was extremely tired and couldn't wait to go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment