Monday, November 11, 2013

Veterans Day, IOS7 & More Deck Work

First I want to wish my Mom a very Happy Birthday today.. she'll never see this but she's my mom and I love her so Happy Birthday Mom.

Second I want to thank all the Veterans out there for your service to our country. I especially want to thank my best friend Sergeant Christopher Setts for his service. Chris is currently in Kuwait and we all can't wait for him to set foot back on US soil in six to seven months. Good luck buddy, love you and stay safe.

Now for my blog post.. I tried to update my iPad with the new IOS 7 software and it completely crash the pad. The same thing happen to my iPhone but I was able to fix it and get the new software uploaded and working but with the pad it's completely gone. Every time I turn the pad on it tells me to connect it to iTunes. When I do so it asks if I want to download the new version of ISO and I say yes. It downloads everything fine but then we it goes to update my pad it gives me an error. I've searched online for fixes but none of them have worked.. I think I'll have to take it to an Apple store and have them fix it. Luckily I don't use my iPad alot but still I hate that trying to update the systems software would case such a catastrophic failure.

Today I spent most of the daylight trying to fix my deck. If you read my previous blog you know I wasn't happy with the final results of the stain I had put on the deck.. well I tried all day to get it to look better but by the time night came I said screw it. It is what it is. It's not horrible but it's not great either. Hopefully the potential buyers won't mind the way it looks.

I did manage to finish spray painting the railing so I put that back up and I have to say it looks a thousands times better. At least I'm happy with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment