Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Family and Podcasts

If you're a regular reader of my blog you know that I like to visit my family every few weeks. So today was all about family. I headed to my brothers to visit my dad, brother, sister-in-law, niece and nephew. When I got to their place I was happy to see that my mom was also visiting so I got to visit with her as well.

When I walked in my mom was sitting next to Lisa (niece & nephew's nanny) who was holding this little tiny kitten. It couldn't be more then a week or two old. She had found it in an alley by itself. He was so adorable, I held him for a good half hour while he slept in the palm of my hands.

I visited with my dad, mom and niece for an hour or so before my sister-in-law Lora and nephew Kenobi got home from school. Mom, dad, nephew and I went out to El Pollo and grabbed some lunch for everyone.

Spent another few hours visiting with everyone before my mom left and my brother go home from work. He and I visited for a bit before going upstairs to record a new episode of our Alien Nation podcast. The podcast has been on hiatus since November but we're hoping to get thing back up and running again soon.

After we recorded the podcast, I said my goodbyes and headed home. It was a nice family visit and I can't wait to do it again in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment