Friday, May 2, 2014

Hobbits and TableTop

I continued writing my blog.. it's a slow process as I can only sit at the computer for so long and I'm struggling to find motivation. I have so many blogs to catch up on as well as podcasting stuff, uploading my vacation pictures, reworking my webseries script and finish unpacking and displaying more of my collections in my guest room. And I'm looking for work.

Today I was in a Hobbitish kind of mood so I popped in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug. I saw it three or four times in the theater but haven't watched the screener that I got last December. Watching it just gets me more pumped for the final installment of the series. And it made me want to start re-reading (listening) to my audiobook of The Lord of the Rings.

I also made a contribution to the Indiegogo campaign for season three of Wil Wheaton's Table Top. I've loved every episode and to be able to contribute a bit of money to get S3 is well worth it.  They were trying to get $500,000 but as of today they just passed $1,000,000 and still have 8 days left. If you want to help them out just follow the link HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment