Monday, May 5, 2014

Birthday, Blogging and Batman

Happy Birthday to my one and only brother Michael. He turns 39 today. We are five years apart and as kids he drove me crazy, always wanting to hang out with me. As we have gotten older we've gotten closer. I remember the day he was born and I can't believe he is 39 years old today, where has the time gone. He has gone from this annoying little brother, to a not so responsible teenager, to a crazy 20 something to a 30 something family man.

I'm very proud of my brother and what he's accomplished in life. He's very successful in his career, he has a loving wife and two adorable kids. He lives in a nice house in a good neighborhood and takes very good care of his family, including our father who lives with him. He has grown into a very responsible man. Happy Birthday Bro.. Love you.

I'm finally caught up on my blog.. at least the daily part. Now I just have to keep on it while I go back and blog about my vacation.

I have been looking for a job for the past week and I finally got a lead that a job might be opening up soon. I will hopefully find out by the end of this week if a post production supervisor position will be available... keep your fingers crossed.

And in geeky news.. they released a trailer for the upcoming new TV series on Fox called Gotham. It's an origin story behind Commissioner James Gordon's rise to prominence in Gotham City in the years before Batman's arrival. I wasn't sure about this series but after watching the trailer it really got me excited for it.. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment