Thursday, May 8, 2014

Wheaton, S.H.I.E.L.D, Geekies & Apes

Saw this tweet from Wil Wheaton "We are taping a preview episode of on Monday. Tickets are limited and free, if you want to come: Luckily for me it was posted mere minutes before I saw it so I quickly went online and reserved two tickets. Didn't know who I was going to take with me but I figured I'd get two tickets before they were gone (luckily I did as they were gone within 10 minutes). After I acquired the tickets I had to figure out who I wanted to take with me. The first person who came to mind was my friend Jes. She is currently not working a full time job and is a big Wil Wheaton fan like me. I wasn't sure if she'd be available but not even a minute after I sent the text asking her if she wanted to go, I got a response... YES!!!

So Jes and I are going to the preview episode of Wil Wheatons new show The Wil Wheaton Project this coming Monday... I can't wait!!!

I spent the morning judging the cosplay category for this years Geekies Awards. I'm doing both cosplay and podcasts. Not a huge amount of entries for the cosplay category but the one's who did enter were fantastic. I'll need a alot more time to judge all the podcasts which there are a ton of. Luckily I have a month and a half before I have to have everything done.

I was super excited to hear that ABC picked up a second season of my favorite show on TV these days, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I was hoping they were going to do this and all the signs were there but you never know with networks. Agents had a HUGE premiere and then slowly dropped a few viewers, but things have picked back up a bit for the last five or six episodes of this season. I know friends who didn't like it at the beginning are really enjoying it now. So yay for Season 2.. still have the season one finale next week but big changes are happening.

I wanted to share this second trailer for Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. I enjoyed the originals and the several remakes including the most recent one in which this one is a sequel to.

No comments:

Post a Comment