Saturday, May 10, 2014

Podcasts, Potter and Bunnies

Well I just heard that CBS just cancelled The Crazy Ones, this is the Robin Williams/Sarah Michelle Geller sitcom. I really enjoyed it and was bummed when I heard the news. Of all the cancellations of TV series this one was the one that stung the most for me as I am a huge fan of Williams and have always loved Geller ever since her Buffy days.

I spent a good chunk of the day editing two of my six MASH 4077 Podcasts. I found that it's so much easier and enjoyable editing these podcasts when the episodes that we are talking about are good. Luckily the bulk of these episodes were really good and super fun to talk about.

Chris, Brett and I got on Star Wars The Old Republic (SWTOR) and played for a bit. I set a time limit of 2 hours but those two hours just flew by so I added another hour. I could have played for another ten hours but I knew when I started playing these MMO's that I could easily be addicted so I had to set limits and really stick to them. So after three hours of play I stopped and went back to work on podcasts.

There are two videos and a link that I want to share with you all.. the first video and link are for an "island of bunnies".. yep there is an island off Japan where the main inhabitance are bunnies.. thousands of them. And though they are wild bunnies they are extremely people friends as you can see from these pictures and video.

Here's the link with the story and a ton of adorable pictures: Bunny Island 

Here's the fun video of a Bunny Stampede


The other video I wanted to share with you is a promo video for the new section of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park attraction at Orlando Universal Studios. The original WWofHP (Hogsmead) is located at Island of Adventures while this new section (Diagon Alley) is located at it's sister park Universal Studios. You actually take the Hogwarts Express from one section to the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment