Monday, June 30, 2014

Diet Soda Success, Disney Paintings & Transformers

I did it... I have gone seven days without drinking a single diet soda or any soda for that matter. It was rough, as I normally drink 2 to 3 diet sodas a day (especially when I'm home). But I stuck it out and didn't give in to temptation. Now this doesn't mean I'm going to stop drinking diet soda, but I have decided that I will not have any diet soda/soda in the house. I'll only drink it on occasions when I go out to eat. Who knows maybe one day I'll give it up completely but for now I'm happy to do a major cut down of my daily intake.

I came across these on Facebook and thought they were amazing. Check out the artists other "real life" Disney paintings HERE.

Since Transformers 4 is out in theaters FX was doing a Transformers marathon airing all three of the previous movies. If you read my Transformers 4 blog a few days ago you'd know that I had never seen part 3 "Darkside of the Moon", so I recorded it and watched it today. I'm not going to review it. I'm just going to say that it felt like all of the other Transformers movies. The story went on for way to long. The film could have used some major editing. But the effects were amazing, I really liked the characters, both humans and transformers. I now know what "big battle" they were talking about in Transformers 4. And like with all the other movies. I'm glad I saw them and find them very entertaining.. the perfect popcorn movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment