Sunday, June 29, 2014

Superhero Flasks, Star Trek and Who

My friend Amy tweeted about these awesome flasks. Now I'm not a huge drinker but I'd still like to have a few of these... if I had to choose just one I think I would pick Superman as he is my favorite superhero. Which one is your favorite? You can check out the rest HERE.

Now if you know me you know I love Star Trek. I've seen every TNG, DS9, VOY and ENT  episode, as well as all the movies but I don't think I've seen all of the original Star Trek episodes. I know I've seen alot of them, especially when I was little as they aired them in syndication all the time. I don't have a clue how many of the episodes I have actually seen of the series.

So when I saw that they had these on Netflix I figured I'd give them a go. I watched the pilot episode which of course had an entirely different cast (other then Spock). I then watched the first few episodes of season one and though some of the effects and acting is a bit cheesy I really enjoyed them. So much so that I'm planning on continuing my watching of TOS. I may try and review episodes on this blog from time to time. Let me know if you'd be interested in reading those.

And finally... BBC America announced the premiere date of Doctor Who season eight. You can watch the video below... can't wait!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment