Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Prepping for House Guests

Today I prepared for house guests. My buddy Chris is coming into town tomorrow for LOJ (Labyrinth of Jareth) and my friend Lydia is also coming into town for vacation and SDCC. Lydia will be staying with me while she is here. Chris might be staying with me a night or two. Either way I wanted to get my house in order.

First I had to make some room in my toy/guest room for Lydia's stuff. So I moved a few things around and also moved some stuff around in the closet so she could hang a few things. Out in the living room I had my extra 15 plastic bins full of collectables so I moved them to my bedroom and stacked them up next to my bed. I'd rather have them in my bedroom out of the way of the general living area.

With those gone I was able to put together to two Ikea bookshelves that my buddy Chris got for me for a housewarming gift. I have to say they look great with all my geeky books displayed on them.

All I have left is to put up all my awesome Jason Palmer prints and my framed map of Middle Earth and the living area of my house will be done.

By the end of the day my apartment was ready to host two house guests.

No comments:

Post a Comment