Thursday, June 26, 2014

Podcasts and Fairytales

I spent half of the day working on podcasts. First I finished editing my next MASH 4077 Podcast episode 82 which will be released July 1st. I think this is one of my favorite episodes. There are some podcast episodes that I think are good but something about them is just a bit off. This is not one of them... the conversation just flowed and the clips fit in perfectly for what we were talking about. Looking forward to releasing this one.

I also did the first edit pass on the next Alien Nation: The Newcomers Podcast. My brother and I have finished season one and are now going through the TV movies. We're splitting each TV movie into two podcasts and today I worked on part two of our Dark Horizon episode. Hopefully I'll finish it in the next few days as it's due to be released on July 10th.

Spent my evening watching Once Upon A Time. I have 10 episodes recorded on my Tivo from last season so today I watched three of them. It's still one of my favorite series on network TV. I'll do a full review of the season once I finish watching the remaining 7 episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment