Friday, June 27, 2014

Vacation Blogging and OUAT

Spent half the day blogging about my vacation, I'm currently up to Day 14 of 34. So I'm not even half way there. These are taking alot longer to write then I had originally expected.
 
But it is a lot of fun remembering all the details of the trip and going through my thousands of pictures looking for just the right ones for the post. I hope to have is all blogged and done by the end of July. I figured if I can get a few day everyday it shouldn't take me that long.

Spent the other half of the day catching up on more Once Upon A Time. I watched five more episodes today. That leaves me just the 2 hour finale to watch. As I mentioned in a previous blog post I plan on doing a full review of season three once I finish watch the season, which I'm hoping to do tomorrow.

Other then those two things it was a pretty uneventful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment