Friday, July 11, 2014

Blogging, SDCC & Mario Bros

Today I spent a good amount of the day blogging about my vacation. It takes me about an hour to blog one post. But it's fun reliving those days. It's been a few months since I've been home but I miss Ireland/England.. especially my friends over there. One day I'll make my way back. But for now I'm just happy to finish up my blogs.

San Diego Comic Con has released it's Friday programing. Lot's of great things.. Fox, Marvel, Jim Henson panels but nothing that I "must" go to like with Thursday. I may try and cosplay as a Hobbit if my feet hold out one more day. If not I'll just enjoy walking the floors and visiting with friends.

I came across these videos on Facebook and they made me laugh.. figured I'd share them with you all. Both of Super Mario Bros related... enjoy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment