Here are some responses from Twitter -
- @MattJSour @Geekyfanboy Rosie the Robot from the Jetsons. Because of her sexy strut...and she cleans up things.
- @luisbermudez @Geekyfanboy Bender from Futurama. A sarcastic, drunken robot. That bends things. Called Bender. Because he drinks. So many levels.
- @Lunachique @Geekyfanboy Data, because he is kind of like a kid, trying to find his way in his world.
- @Aradinsc @Geekyfanboy Probably S.A.R.A.H., EDI & The Andromeda Ascendant As I thought they were all interesting characters in their own right
- @bonk_of_37 @Geekyfanboy The "man-machine" Maria from Metropolis. Top 10 all-time film for me. So ahead of its time.
- @egspoony @Geekyfanboy V.I.C.I (Voice Input Child Identicant) "Vicky" the robot. Cause she was prob my first celebrity crush.
- @Josh_TolkienFan @Geekyfanboy Data, Bender, R2D2, Bishop(Aliens), David(Prometheus), Hal 9000, Marcus Wright(Terminator Salvation), Roy Batty(Blade Runner)
- @OliviaYoungers @Geekyfanboy Marvin from Hitchhiker's Guide -- he's the Eeyore of space!