Sunday, July 6, 2014

International Kissing Day

Happy International Kissing Day... Yep this is actually a thing. It started in the UK and has been adopted worldwide. I'm a big fan of kissing, though I don't get to do it often these days.

Here's one of my favorite kissing stories... If you've been to my house you may have seen my montage of pictures of me kissing various friends. It started as a joke as I was determined to kiss a straight male friend of mine. While we were at one of my movie marathons, I mentioned this to him and to my surprise he didn't have a problem kissing me. So we kissed and I got a picture of it.

Well another straight friend of mine said "why does he get to kiss you". So I said "I can kiss you too" and it kind of snowballed from there. The next thing I knew I had a line of straight guys and girls waiting to kiss me. To make it more fun with each person we did a different pose. For example, one picture had the two of us embraced in a tight hug and kissing. Another is me being pushed up against a door and the person holding my hands above my head while kissing me and so on. It was a lot of fun coming up with different ways to kiss my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment