Thursday, July 10, 2014

Goonies, SDCC and Cups

San Diego Comic Con Programming for Thursday has been released. And there are so many awesome panels that I wouldn't mind attending but the one that caught my attention the most and is a must see for me...

Goonies: Never Say Die Panel - With Richard Donner's announcement that a sequel to his beloved 1985 classic The Goonies is on the way, join Goonies cast members to explore how it became an iconic movie for an entire generation, why the film has stood the test of time, and possible insights into the much anticipated sequel. Clare Kramer (Buffy the Vampire Slayer) moderates a panel of cast members and special surprise guests, including a Q&A session. Thursday July 24, 2014 6:00pm - 7:00pm Indigo Ballroom, Hilton San Diego Bayfront

Super excited of this as The Goonies is one of my all time favorite movies. I was 14/15 years old when it came out and I so wanted to be a Goonie and go on adventures. They haven't announced which cast members will be there but I'm excited to see who shows up and hear any news about the long awaited sequel.

I also wanted to share a video with you guy that was posted on Facebook. I guess I'm late to the party as it was posted in September of 2013 and has over 3 million views.. but I guess it's better late then never. I had never heard the song before, which I really like and I like her performance and choice of instrument. Check it out below.

No comments:

Post a Comment