Here are the response I got on Facebook.
- Ken Todd - People who don't/can't park between the lines. Maybe not my biggest pet peeve but it's the only one that comes to mind.
- Nathan Tamayo - Talking at the theater.
- Ann Smith - Someone kicking my seat on a plane or at the movies!
- Jennifer Luchsinger - People who eat or chew too loudly.
- Lorelai K. Perrin - Some one who sits in my booth for over 2 hours, is extremely nice, and doesn't leave a tip. *grumble grumble*
- Scott Hough - Stupidity or ignorance of simple things. For a work example (billing for a phone company), how hard is it to understand that you still owe money even if you never receive your bill or your bill goes to the wrong address. Or that your services will be shut off if you don't pay. Also, it just annoys me when people aren't intelligent enough to understand simple things such as hot things will burn you.. I've seriously met people recently that don't understand simple things like that. I can understand if someone has a disability, but come on. Sorry, I'll get off my rantybox... I'm just saddened at how dumb this country is getting. No wonder we're made fun of by other countries.
- Erlend Aakre - misuse of the words literally and ironic