Sunday, July 13, 2014

SDCC, Doctor Who & MASH Podcast

The final day of San Diego Comic Con schedule programing has been released and I don't think there is a single thing I want to see on Sunday. So that will be my day to walk around the floors, taking pictures of cosplayers and maybe even cosplay myself. If you want to check out all four days of programming you can HERE.

They released the first official full length trailer for the up coming season of Doctor Who. I've been looking forward to seeing this season as we get a new Doctor and that's always an exciting time for a Whovian. Check out the trailer below.

 

I recorded six new episodes of my MASH 4077 Podcast. We had all three hosts back together again (Al was absent last time). 

And what normally would take us about three hours to record we got all six episodes recorded in just over 1 hour and 15 minutes. We're like a well oiled machine now. I mean we've done over 90+ episodes over the past three years so it's pretty much like clockwork for us now. Now I just have to edit them up and prepare them to be released over the next few months. Thanks Meds and Al for taking time out of your busy schedule to talk MASH with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment