Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Animated Buffy, Bald Again & Birthday Dinner x2

I have several geeky things I want to share with you all but first something serious. I saw this posted on Facebook and had to read it. It's further proof that not all "religious" people are hateful. Click on this LINK and see how a Pastor says he would deal with having gay children. But be warned don't read the comments as I made that mistake and some of them are very disgusting.

Now for some geeky stuff.. I found several animated Buffy videos online. The first one is older one and is a scene with most of the actors doing the voices, showing how a Buffy the animated TV series could work and the more recent one (second one) is an opening for a new Buffy animated TV series. Both are pretty awesome.



I opted to shave my head for a second time. Now that I have proper razors I figured I could get a much cleaner cut.

I grabbed this photo from up top and was surprised to see how perfectly oval my head is. I don't know if I'll keep it shaved but I do like the look of it.

I watched Red Band Society episode 2 today as well. If you read my previous blog post about the pilot then you know that I totally feel in love with this series after watching the pilot and my hopes were very high for the second episode. And I'm happy to say that the majority of the episode meet my high hopes but there were a few things that didn't. But It's okay as I still love the series and will continue to watch as long as it airs, but that might not be for long. Unfortunately the ratings aren't that great and the second episode did even worse. Fox ordered 13 episodes but that's all we might see of this series unless something drastically changes. Until then I'll keep watching and hoping for the best.

During the evening my best buddy Robert took me out to dinner for my birthday. This is actually the second birthday dinner he took me out to as he was part of last nights dinner but he wanted to have a one on one dinner with me. We went out to Chevy's and had some tasty Mexican food, while enjoying each others company and having some very nice talkings. It was a fun evening.. thanks Robert.

No comments:

Post a Comment