Friday, September 12, 2014

Firefly "Clue" & My Next Tattoo

Look what I got in the mail today.... Firefly Clue. The collector in me wants to keep it sealed in it's box but the gamer geek in me wants to rip it open and play with it. I think I'm going to with my gamer geek... I can't wait to get a group of friends together to play. Gonna have to make it a special event!!

Today is day 33 of my "pic a day" until my 44th birthday. Here I am at age 33.

I was talking to my friend Moose, he's my tattoo artist who I've known since he was 8 years old. Well after talking with him he offered to do my next tattoo as a birthday present. So here I though I was going to break my streak of getting a tattoo every birthday since 40. Harry Potter at 40, Star Wars at 41, Lord of the Rings at 42 and so far nothing for my 43rd.. until now. I booked a session with Moose for Monday which will be a 8 days before my 44th birthday. So it looks like Star Trek will be in honor of my 43rd birthday and sometime early next year I'll get another (Superman or E.T.) for my 44th.

I came up with the concept of my Star Trek tattoo while my buddy Matthew Brackney drew it up. I'm going to tweak the colors and make them more greens and blacks but I can't wait to get it done. I don't know if we will be able to get it done in one session.. I'm hoping so because if we don't that means I'll have to wait two weeks for it to heal before going back and having it finished. I'd prefer five to six hours of pain in one night and now spread over several... but will see what happens.

Spent some of the day editing my next MASH 4077 Podcast. I have four that we've recorded already so I'm hoping to edit them up so I don't have to worry about them for a month or so. So far one of four is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment