Saturday, September 13, 2014

Podcasts and Doctor Who

Today I worked on another MASH 4077 Podcast, though I already have the one for the 15th set and ready to go I wanted to get a jump start on the one that will be released on Oct 1st. So I spent a few hours today editing up that podcasts as well. I still have two that I can help up and be even further ahead but for today I think one is plenty.

It's day 34 of my "pic a day" until my 44th birthday. So like before here is a picture of me at age 34. I remember taking this picture. I was down at El Matador Beach.

During the evening my friend Jes stopped by and we watched the latest Doctor Who. This episode was titled "Listen" When ghosts of past and future crowd into their lives, the Doctor and Clara are thrown into an adventure that takes them to the very end of the universe.

I've enjoyed the new season of Who but this was by far my favorite of the four episodes that have aired. I'm really liking the interaction between Clara and Peter Capaldi's Doctor. I liked how Clara influenced her future "boyfriends" life. And even see her "possible" future great grandson. But my favorite had to be Clara "The Impossible Girl" still influencing the Doctor even at very young age. I love that everything came full circle.

Lots of thinking and little action in this episode. It had some very scary bits and it's one that I'll definitely have to go back and watch again to figure out all the little nuances. I thought Moffat had lost his touch (in recent years) but with this episode I think he's back to form. Can't wait for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment