Tuesday, September 9, 2014

More Geeky Tattoos

Here is my Star Trek design
I have gotten a tattoo every year since my 40th birthday. 40 it was my Harry Potter Tattoo, 41 was my Star Wars Tattoo, 42 was my Lord of the Rings Tattoo and 43 was suppose to my Star Trek Tattoo. But that never happened. Due to delays in getting the right design it still hasn't happened and now my 44th birthday is only a few weeks away so my streak will be broken.. kind of bummed about that.

Though my Star Trek design is now ready I don't think I'm going to be able to get it done in the next few weeks and I don't want to rush it. So more then likely I'll be getting several tattoos before my 45th birthday next year.

Besides the Star Trek tattoo I have several others that I want to get. First one is E.T. I've always loved E.T. I was 12 when it came out and it had a huge impact on my life. I've looked online at other E.T. tattoos trying to figure out what I wanted. I like the full body tattoos but I think I'm going to go with just his face so I can get more details in. I came across three E.T. tattoos that I liked, which one do you guys think I should choose 1, 2 or 3?


The other tattoo is for my love of Superman, he has always been my favorite of all Superheroes. I know I want to go with his iconic S shield. And I want to go with the traditional colors. I found several photos online of the style that I like but should I go with the ripped skin (which I have always liked) or the more straight on S shield... so should it be 1 or 2?

No comments:

Post a Comment