Thursday, October 2, 2014

Alien Nation & Telekinesis

Today my brother came over and we recorded two episodes of our Alien Nation: The Newcomers Podcast. We watched the 3rd TV movie, Millennium and then recorded our two podcasts. As always it's fun doing the podcast with my brother. It's instant chemistry and I think it comes across in our podcast nicely. Now I just have to edit the first podcast by Oct. 10th.. piece of cake.

I wanted to share a video with you guys. I saw this a while ago floating around Facebook when the new remake of Carrie was coming out... but never watched it. It looks like it's making the rounds again so I gave it a watch. This has to be one best prank videos ever. I don't know how I would react if this happened to me while I was at a coffee shop, but it would have been a freaky experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment