Friday, October 3, 2014

Helping a Friend & Guardians Blu-Ray Details

Today I started editing my next Alien Nation podcast when my buddy Doug gave me a call and asked if I could pick him up from the hospital. He had a minor heart attack a few days ago and was admitted. They did some minor surgery and he's good to go home. So I stopped editing and headed to the hospital, I picked him up and then we went to CVS to grab some meds for him. Once he was home I headed to Frys to get a SD card reader as mine went out this morning while I was trying to upload some raw media for my Alien Nation Podcast.

After Frys I headed home and using my new card reader uploaded the audio to my avid and started editing again. I worked for about two hours before I needed a break from the computer... I never went back to editing today.

In geek news... I was super excited when Marvel announced the release of Guardians of the Galaxy on DVD and Blu-ray this December. Now, they have announced a few more details about the additional content that will be found on the releases as well as the cover art. Set to be included on film's Blu-ray release are:

- Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes
- Making-of Featurettes
- Exclusive Look at "Marvel's The Avengers: Age of Ultron"
- Gag Reel
- Audio Commentary

Officially debuting on Blu-ray and DVD December 9. The film will also be available on Digital HD and Disney Movies on November 18.

No comments:

Post a Comment