Friday, November 7, 2014

Week Three & Too Many Cooks

Today I finished the third week at this new job.. only two more weeks to go and then I look or work once again... the life of a Freelancer. I actually start looking today but didn't see anything that fit the bill. I hope to find someone soon after this one ends but it can be tough to find a post supervisor job during the holidays as most production companies go down then.

Saw "TooManyCooks" trending on Twitter so I had to check it out and I have to say it's one of the most bizarre yet courteously addicted videos that I have seen in a long time. It's 11 minutes long and after the first minute you could stop but there is just something about the video that makes you continue to watch. Of course I "get" this video being a kid of the 70's/80's and loving TV sitcoms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment