Saturday, November 8, 2014

Podcasts & Parties

Spent the first four hours of my day editing my next Alien Nation Podcast. The next episode is due to be released in two days and I haven't even started working on it. I didn't get it all done with this one session but it's about 90% done and I should be able to finish it off by tomorrow.

The reason I couldn't finish editing the podcast because I had to head out to my Mom's 60th Birthday party. It was happening at my aunt Joyce's house, she lives in Yorba Linda which is about an hour and 15 away from me on a good day.. well today wasn't a good day. It took me about 2 hours to get there. Even though I was late I was the first guest to arrive. Soon after people started showing up. My aunt went all out for my Mom's party, she even had this beautiful cake made for her (and I found out that my Mom's favorite flower is the same as mine.. Sunflowers). It was a good night, I got to see some family and meet some of my Mom's friends. I left around 7:30ish and managed to get home by 9.

I ended my evening by chatting with my buddy Erik. He just returned from his 2 week work trip to Florida and during this time we don't talk every night like we usually do. So it was a great way to end my night.

No comments:

Post a Comment