Sunday, February 1, 2015

MASH Podcast Anniversary & Call the Midwife Re-watch

Today Geekyfanboy Productions released a new episode of the MASH 4077 Podcast. Today's podcast covers Ep. 96, covering S4 Ep 24 "Deluge" Download from itunes tinyurl.com/MASH4077itunes , listen on Stitcher Radio ow.ly/iZJIz or listen, get direct download from our main website MASH4077Podcast.com

It's also the 4th year anniversary of the MASH 4077 Podcast. I want to thank my co-hosts Al and Meds as this podcast wouldn't be the success it is without you guys. And of course I want to thank all of our wonderful listeners for their continued support.

It was a lazy Sunday today.. I should have been "spring cleaning" but instead I did nothing but crash on the couch and re-watch Call the Midwife. I managed to watch all of season one and the first five episodes of season two. Such an amazing series and I'm so happy that it's back with season four.

No comments:

Post a Comment