Saturday, February 7, 2015

Weigh-In for 2/7

So I decided that I'm going to start weighing myself ever Saturday after my jog and blog about it. I still struggling with my eating habits and I hope by publicly announcing my weight every Saturday that this will somehow make me more conscience of what I am eating. But with that said I also need to take into account my workouts with Nerdstrong. I will be gaining muscle which of course weighs more then fat so I may lose very little weight or even gain because of this. I can't let the weight gain discourage me as long as I see the different in my appearance.

The last time I weighed myself I was 197.5 (1/24/15) and this morning I came in at 194.5. I'm continuing my downward momentum. I'm currently down 24.5 pounds since October 2014. Let's hope the trend continue with my next weigh in on Saturday. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment