Thursday, February 5, 2015

Poltergeist Remake & Storing my Cosplay

I normally don't mind remakes. I know some people who go ballistic and start questioning Hollywood's ability to produce anything original. But when I heard they were remaking Poltergeist I wasn't so happy. I am a HUGE fan of Poltergeist, I loved it when it first came out and devoured any an all information (behind the scenes) I could find. I enjoyed both of the sequels though I will admit they aren't as good as the original but still enjoyable. Poltergeist is my all time favorite Horror/Scary movie.. it's a classic!! But with all that said they released two new trailers for the upcoming Poltergeist remake and I have to so.. it looks pretty epic and I'm really looking forward to seeing it.


Here is the international trailer which I think is much better and spookier. It feels more like the original movie. 


So I've been cosplaying for something like five years now and I normally carry everything I need in various plastic bags. Of course things inevitably get lost or fall out and go missing, so I figured it was about time for me to spend some money on a good make-up/prosthetics/wig case that I could store everything in one place. Well I got the case today and I have to say that I LOVE IT!!! I thought I would have a ton of extra space but it's almost a bit to small for all my stuff. It's a definite improvement over my plastic bags system.

No comments:

Post a Comment