Sunday, November 15, 2015

Xmas Music, Equality for Ireland & More Star Wars Footage

Woohoo... local station KOST 103.5 has started playing Christmas music earlier then usual. I love Christmas music and could listen to it none stop through out the year but then again if I did I don't think it was be as special as it is during the Christmas holiday. Needless to say that my car radio station will be set on KOST from today until the end of the year.

Congratulations to all my LGBT Brothers and Sisters in The Republic of Ireland. They can now marry the ones they love. It's official, today marks the first day that same sex couple can marry in Ireland. It's a beautiful day but I can't wait for the day that this isn't headline news and just the norm.

Today Disney released more Star Wars The Force Awakens footage. Disney XD aired a behind the scenes promo for the upcoming movie.. check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment