Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Huntsman Trailer, More Star Wars & New Log Books

I had heard they were making a prequel to Snow White and the Huntsman, which I enjoyed. That movie has one of the most beautiful and most realized fantasy worlds.. I loved it. This looks like a lot of fun.


Got another screener.. Black Mass. Sceeners seems to be coming in alot slower this year. Hopefully things will start coming in as the month progresses.

As I have mentioned here on my blog.. more and more Star Wars The Force Awakens footage has been released with trailers and commercials. Here's the 6th TV spot and it's focused on the character of Finn... again it doesn't spoil anything and it shows us a bit more of the movie... so excited.


During Pilates tonight at NerdStrong Gym I was able to pick up my new Log Book. They really outdid themselves with this Log Book. Like the gym it's very much fashioned after D&D with a ton of achievements to unlock and goals to hit. I can't wait to get started.


No comments:

Post a Comment