Thursday, December 10, 2015

Downton Abbey, TMNT 2 & SW The Force Awakens Int'l Trailer

Several videos that I want to share with you.. the first one is from The Late Show with Stephen Colbert where Downton Abbey actors Hugh Bonneville, Michelle Dockery, and Allen Leech read a scene from Downton but do it in American accents... I almost lost it. Of course they ham it up but it's so hilarious.


This video is a trailer for the next Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. I actually enjoyed the rebooted Michael Bay movie.. and this one looks like it's just as fun.


The final video I want to share is another Star Wars The Force Awaken trailer.. this time it's the international trailer and there is even more footage. Again I don't think they spoil anything and all these trailers do it get me more and more excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment