Friday, December 11, 2015

New X-Men Trailer, The Martian Screener and LOTR Doughnut

Fox released the first trailer for X-Men: Apocalypse and it looks AMAZING. I'm a huge X-Men fan and have enjoyed all the movies.. yes all of the movies so I'm really looking forward to this one.


Finally I got a screener of a movie that not only do I know what it is, I was really hoping to get it.. The Martian.

I wanted to see this movie on the big screen when it came out but I never found the time go out and see it. I've heard nothing but great things about this film and the book that it's based on for that matter. I was told I should read the book before seeing the movie but I doubt that is going to happen. Can't wait to watch this one.

One last thing I wanted to share with you guys.. One Doughnut to Rule Them All. I mean how awesome is that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment