Wednesday, December 9, 2015

More Screeners

Got some screeners today and was super excited to get two of them. Today I got Suffragette, which I saw a preview to and thought it looked really good. It has some amazing actress' in it and it about women's rights in the late 19th and early 20th century in Great Britain. I'm really looking forward to it. The second movie is The Danish Girl, it stars Eddie Redmayne (who I loved in the Steven Hawkins bio pic last year). It's also about the very first Transgender operation, back when it was very taboo. And from the previews it looks like it's going to be a big tear jeaker. The third movie I got was Carol. I didn't know much about it other then it had Cate Blanchett in it who I love and is a story set in the 50's about two women in a complicated relationship. I don't know if that means they are lovers but I'll give it a watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment