Sunday, May 8, 2016

Marvel's Plan, Mother's Day & Painting Lekku

I came across this video and thought it was very interesting and informative.. especially if you don't know the Marvel universe that well. It's titled "Revealing Marvel's Movie Master Plan" If you enjoy the Marvel movies give it watch.. I don't think it spoils anything.


Today is Mother's day so I called up my mom to see what her plans were. She usually see's her mom and that's what she was doing. She was with my aunt Joyce and they were heading over to grandmas. They asked if I wanted to join them and I said yes. I headed out to my aunt Rachel's place, where everyone was meeting up.

We then drove to Olive Garden and after a twenty minute wait we were seated. I was great seeing my mom, aunt Joyce and grandma. We had a nice lunch and chatted while we ate. At the end of the lunch I grabbed the bill, I had planned to buy my mom lunch anyways so I just got lunch for everyone. It's Mother's Day and they are all deserving moms.

During the evening I did a bit more work on my Jedi Twi'Lek Lekku, I did another paint pass, since it's latex it tends to absorb the color and when I stretch it across my head to put it on it stretches the paint and cracks it.. gonna have to work on that. 


No comments:

Post a Comment