Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 11

I was extremely sore this morning when I woke up but loosens up during the day. By the time it was cool enough to work out I was feeling good. Again it was too hot to job so I worked on the elliptical.

Today's Workout:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
3 sets of 10 for shoulders (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the front leg press (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the back leg press (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on squats (70 lbs)

Another great workout.. still need to work on doing this everyday at the same time.. it needs to be a routine. I think once I start a job I will have no choice but to do it before I head into work so I think I'll be able to create a daily workout schedule. Until then it's tough to make myself get up super early 6am before the heat starts. So I'll just workout when I can as long as I keep doing it everyday.

1 comment: