Sunday, August 22, 2010

Time with the Family

Today I went down and visited my Dad, Brother, Sister-in-Law and Nephew. Took my dad out for a Birthday lunch at Outback Steakhouse. Then went back to the house and enjoyed some time with my 13 month old nephew Kenobi. Also visited with Bro and sis-in-law. Watched some TV and just hung out for a few hours. It's great catching up with them and of course spending time with my only nephew. I see him about every two weeks or so and it's like he is growing leaps and bounds.. and what I love is he knows me. He's not saying uncle Kenny yet.. but he comes to me and plays with me, which they tell me he doesn't do to many people. I love being an uncle.. can't wait until he is old enough and runs out the door to greet me when I arrive.

After that I went to my favorite Chinese food place in Corona (where my family lives), Hong Kong Restaurant and picked up some dinner for Harry and I on my way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment