Thursday, August 26, 2010

Not Enough Time in the Day

Sometimes I wish there was more time in a day. There are so many things I need to do but I have only so much time and energy in a day. Today I was hoping to get several podcasts edited, clean the house (having guests this weekend), organize my DVD's, work out and prep for my next podcast.

What did I actually do?? I got 1 podcast semi edited KOTG 19 pt2 which is suppose to be posted in two days. I did the dishes.. and I worked out. Oh and I'm still looking for work which only takes a few minutes to search on websites for post jobs... but still it's one more thing I have to worry about.

Feels like I should be able to get more in my day but it never works out that way. My "to do list" is getting longer and longer. I'm not really complaining as I know my life could be so much worse.. just wish I could get more done because I will have a job soon and the more things I can get done now the better things will be.. oh well I'll keep chugging along.

No comments:

Post a Comment