Sunday, May 22, 2011

Visiting My Dad

Today I went to visit my Dad. It's been about three weeks or so since I saw him last and this is the first time I'm seeing him since we found out he had cancer. Harry joined me as it was even longer since he visited the family. We picked up some Chinese food from our favorite place in town and then took it over to his place.

When I saw him he pretty much looked the same, kind of like a bull frog from the infection in his neck. But then he pulled down his shirt and you can see the tumors, my heart dropped. They weren't there three weeks ago and now there are three and they are huge, partially sticking out of his chest. He says he is feeling okay but he looks like he is getting sick.

We hung out for a few hours and took him to the store to get some groceries. He is going in for his biopsy tomorrow and he is hoping they are going to remove the tumors. We will find out Wednesday the status of the cancer and if it's treatable or terminal. Trying to keep a positive outlook but those tumor looked horrible and grew so fast. But will know for sure some Wednesday.. please keep happy thoughts for my dad.. Thanks.

1 comment:

  1. Really sorry to hear that Kenny! I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete