Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Insomnia and Podcasts

I had the worst time sleeping this last night/morning. I don't know if it was because I worked out later then I normally do (10pm) but I tossed and turned all night and into the morning. I think I slept a total of a few hours before I finally couldn't take it anymore and got up at 9am.

Since I didn't sleep well I kind of had a sluggish day. I listen to some podcasts and finally finished editing my next Alien Nation podcast, which makes me happy.. but looking back at the day I'm not sure really what I did. I didn't watch much TV and the editing only took about four hours.. but for the life of me I can't figure out what I did today.

Debating on working out tonight. Half of me says I should force myself to go out there but another part of me who is exhausted and can barely keep his eyes open is saying go to bed, but then the other part keeps saying it's only 8pm.. too early for bed. I love these internal debates and at this time as I'm writing this blog I really don't know what I'm going to do... all I know is if and when I go to sleep, I hope I can sleep throughout the night.

1 comment:

  1. Working out will probably make you feel better. You'll probably have a better sleep too! Staying on a consistent sleep schedule is really hard. I know I've really messed my own up this week. Stayed up way too late on the weekend indulging in nerdery on the internet.

    Hope you have a better sleep!

    ReplyDelete