Thursday, February 2, 2012

A Healthier Me - Day 11

I wasn't about to workout during the day as planned and in turn it effected my workout.

Today's Workout:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical

3 sets of 10 on the front leg press (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the back leg press (45 lbs)
3 sets of 10 on the free weight (110 lbs)

I struggled with the cardio.. about 10 minutes in I was going to stop at 15 but then a good song came on the ipod and next thing I knew it was 16 minutes and I will only stop in increments of 5 so I would go to 20 but then at 20 I figured it was only 10 more minutes to 30 so I continued and got my full cardio in. This is my light weights day so that wasn't an issue. Hopefully tomorrow I'll get my early workout in.

1 comment:

  1. Well done dude, keep up the good work. Just started my healthy regime. :) ps hope you have the Rocky theme on your iPod. Pps you could do superman lifts when fixing your numerous tyre changes ;-)

    ReplyDelete